Hi everyone, Tax Day is coming up fast. NWTRCC’s team of consultants is working to spread the word about war tax resistance as much as possible, and you can help!
- Attend a local tax day event!
- Share our press release with your local media or favorite website.
- Got pictures/reportbacks from a tax season event, or want promotional coverage of your upcoming event? Send pictures, text, or other info to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll make sure it gets into our listings, gets posted on social media, and/or is included in our newsletter coverage of tax season 2018, as appropriate!
- Make your own social media posts with links to NWTRCC and/or sharing your own perspective on WTR. Use hashtags like #taxday, #antiwar, #peace, and #resist, or see our social media for other ideas.
- Interact with our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts! Retweet, like, and share our posts from there. Mention us in your social media promotion for your local event!
Here are some recent social media posts that you can like or share, if you use social media:
— No Taxes for War (@WarTaxResister) April 11, 2018
#TAXDAY is fast approaching — Are you gonna pay for #war ?? CHECK OUT this list of #ANTIWAR #PEACE actions to what’s going on in your region https://t.co/IW5Uy9nejy #resist #resistance #endwar #stoptheviolence #peace pic.twitter.com/uFbSucAzND
— No Taxes for War (@WarTaxResister) April 10, 2018
With your support, we can make a splash on Tax Day this year! Thanks to everyone who is working hard and organizing for peace and justice.
Post by Erica Leigh