NWTRCC has a small office and two paid part-time consultants. Much of the work of this organization is done by volunteers, and we welcome your interest and help. Please contact the office if you would like to get involved.
- War Tax Resistance Hotline
- (800) 269‒7464
- National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee (NWTRCC)
PO Box 150553
Brooklyn, NY 11215‒0553
- (718) 768‒3420 or (800) 269‒7464
- Social Media
- For questions and ideas regarding postings on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, War Tax Talk blog, Pinterest, YouTube, and Vimeo, please contact our Social Media Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Organizer/Outreach Consultant
- For questions about affiliating with NWTRCC, listing as an endorser of war tax resistance and NWTRCC’s work, support in local organizing, sharing ideas about actions: Sam Koplinka-Loehr, email@example.com, or 607-592-7650.
Local to international connections and support
- Contacts and Counselors in the U.S.
- This lists the network of contacts in the National War Tax Resistance network.
- War Tax Resistance Discussion Listserve
- Join an email listserve where you can post questions and share experiences with war tax resistance.
- Alternative Funds
- Some groups maintain funds that hold war tax resisted money and make grants from the interest on that fund to projects agreed upon by the group. In the case of collection, some funds will allow resisters to retrieve their money.
- War Tax Resisters Penalty Fund
- A group maintains the Penalty Fund to help refund interest and penalties seized by the IRS from war tax resisters.
- International Network
- Based in England and maintained by volunteers, the Conscience and Peace Tax International website has a list of groups around the world who lobby for peace tax legislation in their respective countries, support war tax resisters, and help to organized period conferences on these issues.