[Links on this page do not signify NWTRCC’s endorsement of the linked materials or their respective organizations.]
- CODEPINK Women for Peace
- Conscience Canada
Works to to promote a change in law to allow all Canadians the right to conscientiously object to military taxation as a right of conscience; to support conscientious objection to military taxation; and to defend freedom of conscience.
- Conscience and Peace Tax International
Links to groups working on war tax resistance and peace tax issues around the world.
Works to ease global suffering by dismantling militarism. Militarism boldly promises to resolve conflicts, keep us safe from adversaries, supply us with employment and wealth, and protect our way of life. Although we devote a substantial portion of our resources, attention, spirit, and labor to militarism, this system typically fails to deliver. Militarism also brings great suffering to the world, including physical and emotional suffering, environmental destruction, heightened conflict, lost resources, and the wrenching of our spiritual lives..
- “Don’t Owe Nothin’” Method
One person’s research into refusing to pay for war using legal and by-the-book techniques.
- Ground Zero Center for Nonviolent Action
- Mennonite Central Committee
- National Campaign for a Peace Tax Fund
- Northern California War Tax Resistance / People’s Life Fund
- Nuclear Resister
- Peace Tax Seven
- Peace Tax Escrow Account
- Southern California WTR War Tax Alternative Fund
- United for Peace and Justice
NWTRCC is a member of United for Peace and Justice.
- Voices for Creative Nonviolence
- War Tax Resisters Penalty Fund
- War Resisters League
Web pages on war tax resistance, including the “Where Your Income Tax Money Really Goes” piechart.
- Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
Links to Blogs by War Tax Resisters and/or with War Tax Resistance Content
- War Tax Talk (NWTRCC’s blog)
- Living Nonviolence, works to inform and inspire a life of nonviolence
- New South Network of War Resisters, on the ground in the Southeast
- War Resisters League National Office blog
- MathewCh5v9, a blog by Vickie Aldrich
- The Picket Line, a blog by David Gross
- Rad Geek People’s Daily, a blog by Charles W. Johnson
- soitgoes1984, a blog by Jason Robert Mizula
- The Soapbox, a blog by Cindy Sheehan
- Paul’s Perambulations, a blog by Paul Sheldon
- War is a Crime, a blog by David Swanson
- The Prime Directive, a blog by Francois Tremblay.
- Living Freedom, a blog by Claire Wolfe
- Constructive Program – Building on Our Ideals, a pictorial essay about a project related to war tax resistance on the blog of Robert Riversong, Riversong HouseWright
Links to General Organizations Opposing War and Weapons