“My name is Rev. Jerry Maynard. I am an ordained minister, sacred activist, war-tax resister, & community organizer in Houston, TX. I encourage you to invest in the war tax resistance movement which is being led by the National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee (NWTRCC).”
Click Donate to give via Paypal (one-time or monthly)
(donations through Paypal are not tax-deductible)
(in the additional comments box, please specify that the gift is for NWTRCC)
Alternate Giving Options
Tax Deductible Contributions
- Online: Give a one-time or recurring monthly, quarterly, or annual donation through RESIST and it will be tax deductible the extent the law provides. To ensure your donation gets to us, on the donation page, in the box labeled “Do you have any additional comments for RESIST?”, tell them the donation is for NWTRCC. Please also send an email to NWTRCC to let us know that you are pledging through RESIST.
- By Mail: Contributions by check or money order, for $50 or more, made out to ROSC (Resources for Organizing and Social Change), are tax deductible to the extent the law provides. Send your check to NWTRCC, PO Box 5616, Milwaukee, WI 53205. We will forward it to ROSC.
By Mail (not tax deductible)
We welcome checks or money orders payable to NWTRCC in U.S. dollars. Mail to National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee, PO Box 5616, Milwaukee, WI 53205
NWTRCC accepts bequests, which can be arranged through your will or other estate plan.
Simply name NWTRCC as the beneficiary of a portion of your estate or of particular assets in your estate, or contact the NWTRCC office for arranging a bequest through one of our 501c3 fiscal sponsors. A bequest costs nothing now, yet it may give you great satisfaction to know that your gift will live on in NWTRCC. More information: (800) 269-7464 or email@example.com.
- Previous fundraising letter, from Lincoln Rice and Ruth Benn — “First, thanks to all of you who were able to respond to our special transition appeal with a donation. NWTRCC usually sends two letters a year, but we asked for extra help as Ruth Benn steps down as NWTRCC Coordinator, and the ofﬁce moves to Milwaukee under the skilled guidance of Lincoln Rice.”
- Past fundraising letters: Peter Smith and Ellyn Stecker, Lauren von Bernuth, Sam Koplinka-Loehr, Matthew Hoh
- Recent NWTRCC Annual Reports
- Why support NWTRCC?
Your donations help NWTRCC continue…
- answering questions on the hotline, (800) 269-7464
- sharing stories of war tax resisters in the newsletter Refusing to Pay for War
- responding to questions and inquires through email and postal mail
- updating resources in print and on the website
- reviewing our strategy based on member survey responses, toward decisions at our fall gathering
- promoting refusal to pay for war through social media
- holding two gatherings each year around the country
- tabling at events and conferences, including School of the Americas Watch, Veterans for Peace annual convention, US Social Forum, and more.
If you would like more information about NWTRCC’s finances, see our recent annual reports. Please contact us with your questions, comments, and ideas.