If you donate online using PayPal or Resist, just send the office an email (at email@example.com) letting us know you would like to be entered into the auction, and we will fill out a sheet of tickets for you.
Click Donate to give via Paypal (one-time or monthly)
(You can use a credit card to donate through Paypal. PayPal donations are not tax-deductible)
(Please email the NWTRCC office if you use Resist so we can verify your donation. Donations to NWTRCC through Resist are tax-deductible.)
Alternate Giving Options
Tax Deductible Contributions
- Online: Give a one-time or recurring monthly, quarterly, or annual donation through RESIST and it will be tax deductible the extent the law provides. To ensure your donation gets to us, on the donation page, in the box labeled “Do you have any additional comments for RESIST?”, tell them the donation is for NWTRCC. Please also send an email to NWTRCC to let us know that you are pledging through RESIST.
- By Mail: Contributions by check or money order, for $50 or more, made out to ROSC (Resources for Organizing and Social Change), are tax deductible to the extent the law provides. Only checks for $250+ receive an acknowledgement from ROSC unless specifically requested by donor. Send your check to NWTRCC, PO Box 5616, Milwaukee, WI 53205. We will forward it to ROSC.
By Mail (not tax deductible)
We welcome checks or money orders payable to NWTRCC in U.S. dollars. Mail to National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee, PO Box 5616, Milwaukee, WI 53205
NWTRCC accepts bequests, which can be arranged through your will or other estate plan.
Simply name NWTRCC as the beneficiary of a portion of your estate or of particular assets in your estate, or contact the NWTRCC office for arranging a bequest through one of our 501c3 fiscal sponsors. A bequest costs nothing now, yet it may give you great satisfaction to know that your gift will live on in NWTRCC. To discuss this with someone in the NWTRCC office, contact us at (800) 269-7464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on bequests, see our webpage dedicated to this topic.
- Previous fundraising letter, from Lincoln Rice and Ruth Benn — “First, thanks to all of you who were able to respond to our special transition appeal with a donation. NWTRCC usually sends two letters a year, but we asked for extra help as Ruth Benn steps down as NWTRCC Coordinator, and the ofﬁce moves to Milwaukee under the skilled guidance of Lincoln Rice.”
- Past fundraising letters: Peter Smith and Ellyn Stecker, Lauren von Bernuth, Sam Koplinka-Loehr, Matthew Hoh
- Recent NWTRCC Annual Reports
- Why support NWTRCC?
Your donations help NWTRCC continue…
- answering questions on the hotline, (800) 269-7464
- sharing stories of war tax resisters in the newsletter Refusing to Pay for War
- responding to questions and inquires through email and postal mail
- updating resources in print and on the website
- reviewing our strategy based on member survey responses, toward decisions at our fall gathering
- promoting refusal to pay for war through social media
- holding two gatherings each year around the country
- tabling at events and conferences, including School of the Americas Watch, Veterans for Peace annual convention, US Social Forum, and more.
If you would like more information about NWTRCC’s finances, see our recent annual reports. Please contact us with your questions, comments, and ideas.