Across the country on April 15, 2014, war tax resisters and military spending opponents took to the streets and held events to bring attention to the federal budget and to the damage wrought by war.
- Read Tax Day event reports from NWTRCC affiliates here.
- The Brandywine Peace Community held a “War Tax Resistance Then and Now” forum on April 13 which was covered by the Philadelphia Tribune.
- War tax resister Lida Shao appeared on Democracy Now!
- VICE published an article by Charles Davis called Don’t Pay Your Taxes.
- Berry Friesen of $10.40 for Peace offers thoughts on Tax Day from a Christian perspective.
- War tax resister Ruth Paine’s annual protest got some attention in The Press-Democrat.
- Seacoastonline.com, “Penny Poll garners residents’ opinions on tax spending”
What did I miss?
Post by Erica