Help get our team to the October 7-10 SOAW Border Convergence where they will leaflet, offer a workshop and staff a literature table. Please click here to help us cover the costs for travel and fees. Donations of any size are much appreciated!
Note: Donations via Paypal or checks to NWTRCC are not tax deductible. See below for tax deductible options.
- Most recent letter — “This will be my second year as a war tax resister. Although I have been active in the antiwar and peace movement since 2009, it was only last year I was intellectually honest and morally courageous enough to live the words ‘If you work for peace, stop paying for war’”….read more
- Recent NWTRCC Annual Reports
- Why support NWTRCC?
Donate Online with Paypal
Online: Give through RESIST, Inc. On the donation page, in the box labeled “Do you have any additional comments for RESIST?” make sure you type “NWTRCC” or another short message about your donation. Please send an email to NWTRCC to let us know that you are pledging through Resist.
By Mail: Contributions by check or money order, for $50 or more, made out to ROSC (Resources for Organizing and Social Change), are tax deductible to the extent the law provides. Send your check to NWTRCC, PO Box 150553, Brooklyn, NY 11215. We will forward it to ROSC.
RESIST: You can set any level of monthly, quarterly, or annual online pledging through Resist. Click here to fill out the form online. In the comment box, please add a note that the pledge is for NWTRCC, and also send an email to NWTRCC to let us know that you are pledging through Resist. These pledges are tax deductible.
Paypal, $10/month – Click on the button below to sign up for a $10/month pledge, which pays directly to NWTRCC and is not tax deductible.
Checks or money orders
Payable to NWTRCC in U.S. dollars are welcome and should be mailed to National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee, PO Box 150553, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Your donations help NWTRCC continue…
- answering questions on the hotline, (800) 269-7464
- sharing stories of war tax resisters in the newsletter Refusing to Pay for War
- responding to questions and inquires through email and postal mail
- updating resources in print and on the website
- reviewing our strategy based on member survey responses, toward decisions at our fall gathering
- promoting refusal to pay for war through social media
- holding two gatherings each year around the country
- tabling at events and conferences, including School of the Americas Watch, Veterans for Peace annual convention, US Social Forum, and more.
If you would like more information about NWTRCC’s finances, see our recent annual reports. Please contact us with your questions, comments, and ideas.