- ⇒ War Tax Resistance
- Learn what war tax resistance is, which taxes are war taxes, and some of the terminology surrounding war tax resistance.
- ⇒ Motivations
- War tax resisters are a diverse group in many ways, including in what we hope to achieve by our resistance. If you spend some time thinking about your own goals and motives, this will help you choose the right methods of tax resistance for you.
- ⇒ How to Resist
- There are a variety of ways to resist war taxes. This page introduces you to a few of the most common.
- ⇒ Consequences
- Each method of war tax resistance has its own set of consequences, and it’s good to know ahead of time what you’re getting in to.
- ⇒ Redirection
- Many war tax resisters redirect the money they aren’t giving to the government, sending it instead to more worthy projects. This page lists some ways to do this in coordination with other resisters.
- ⇒ Frequently Asked Questions
- People sometimes hesitate to become war tax resisters because they have unanswered questions about it. Get yours answered here.
Watch this webinar for an overview of many of these topics.
You may need to turn your sound up (maybe way up).